The email marketing industry is what I call home. I’ve got more than 10 years of experience in email with the majority of those working with list managers and other marketers to help align their programs with permission best practices, ensuring that all the appropriate technical necessities are configured properly, and addressing issues relating to bulk folder delivery, blacklisting, and all things deliverability.
Here are just a few of the things I can do for you:
- Review opt-in practices for best practice and legal compliance. CAN-SPAM is just a starting point. What about the Utah and Michigan laws restricting marketing to minors? And EU data privacy and permission directives?
- Help you to resolve issues with various blacklists, and guide you on which issues don’t matter or aren’t worth the effort. Spamcop, Spamhaus, SORBS, Fiveten, NJABL are just a few of the many blacklists out there.
- Guide you on what steps you need to take to resolve delivery issues at specific ISPs and then reach out to those ISPs on your behalf.
- Help you set up ISP Feedback Loops to provide valuable insight into which email streams are causing the most complaints and are most likely to cause deliverability issues.
- Help you qualify and apply for whitelisting at the ISPs you care about.
- Counsel you on best practices for email authentication. DomainKeys, DKIM, Sender ID and SPF – what should you implement to ensure maximum deliverability at top B2C ISPs?
- Advise you on email certification and accreditation services like ReturnPath Certified. Where do they help and how? Are they worth the money?
- Guide you through the minefield of content filtering. How do your messages score, and what can you do to adjust that score positively?
- I can share my strong technical knowledge of email specifications and mail server infrastructure best practices, to help troubleshoot the complex issue.
We’re sorry, but Whizardries, is not currently taking on new clients in the deliverability space.